Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not important

I have to admit that I think about really stupid stuff most of the time. Right now I'm thinking about how many hours of sleep I'll get if I go home right now, What I'm going to wear tomorrow...if it'll be nice outside again, whether or not my food I just bought at the grocery will be okay in the car until I get home, that maybe my husband would look good if he shaved all his hair (right now he has a mo-hawk) I'm thinking that I need to cut and paint my nails...maybe tomorrow. I want to think about important stuff. You know, things that really matter. I want to do something crazy cool and adventurous. I think it's coming for me. I just don't want to fill my life with things that really aren't important. Things that culture tells us is important. That's what I want.

2 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

mypalsara said...

Thank you! I haven't logged in in quite a while!